Farm & Food 4.0 - The leading european conference for digitalization in the agriculture and food business
Farm & Food 4.0 brings together influential stakeholders and decision-makers on the topic of digitalization of the agriculture and food industry since 2016. Due to its international and holistic focus the convention offers orientation and knowledge transfer in light of the rapid digital development and indicates common problem-solving strategies. Therefore Farm & Food 4.0 establishes a network for digital transformation in agriculture and nutrition in Europe.
What Farm & Food 4.0 offers
- Full-day presentation programme with keynotes and discussion formats
- Round Tables with founders, researchers and pioneering ideas
- Integrated exhibition and networking areas
Our goal at Farm & Food 4.0
- highlighting relevant trends and technologies
- supporting innovations along the value chain from farm to fork
developing new approaches for productive and sustainable food production
Who will you meet?
- More than 400 decision-makers from agriculture, the food industry, trade, politics, start-ups and science who consider digitalisation as an opportunity for the sustainability of the agricultural and food industries.
- An International network for food and agricultural innovation which brings pioneers and classic industry together, in order to develop joint solutions for our future food system
Farm & Food 4.0 is organised by Deutscher Bauernverlag
The publishing house specializes in the publication of media in the field of agriculture, gardening and beekeeping. In addition, Deutscher Bauernverlag offers a wide range of innovative services for agribusiness. This includes the customer-specific services of the Landakademie in the area of vocational qualification as well as the successful realization of trade fairs in the regional and national area.
Behind Deutscher Bauernverlag are the two leading agricultural publishers in Germany, Deutscher Landwirtschaftsverlag München and Landwirtschaftsverlag Münster. With Farm & Food 4.0, both combine their knowledge and network in the future-relevant topic of digitalization.