Progress happens in people’s minds, not in the cloud. Workshop. 2 – 3 pm
The leading question is not the digitisation of agriculture at any cost, but how we can execute a mindset change. Companies must make progress possible instead of trying to sell new technology to farmers as often as possible. Consumers have a rather non-technological image of agriculture, which is why society/consumers are virtually not demanding technology. Companies must therefore build solutions together with their competitors in order to save the farmer concrete time in the office in the end and to enable him to spend more time on the field again: To give the farmer better security for his work and ultimately more financial resources. This in turn can flow into the testing of meaningful technology and new methods.
Workshop. 2- 3 pm
- Dr. Andreas Möller, host. Communication professional and again host of Farm & Food on 20 January 2020. read more…
- Dr. Simon Walther, co-host. Project Lead DigiLand at Thünen Institut.
- Michael Horsch, Founder and CEO at HORSCH Maschinen. read more…
- Maximilian von Löbbecke, Managing Director of 365 FarmNet and initiator of the congress series Farm & Food 4.0. read more…
- Annika Ahlers, founder of Erklärbauer, a platform for public relations work for the agricultural sector.
- Dr. Murat Ünal, Founder & Chief Intelligence Officer of the AI-related Ecosystem Intelligence company SONEAN. read more…
- Carsten Gieseler, Founder and CEO at fodjan, a start-up for smart feeding software. read more…
- Max Bangen, Business Development Manager at the AgTech startup Farmable. read more…
What to do here?
- This format leaves no room for PR or long speeches by a small number of people. Our participants are invited to discuss solutions with the speakers and find answers to the current questions.
Articles on the subject and interviews with our speakers
Michael Horsch on digital transformation
The focus is on the healthy person
“What I now see coming eclipses everything I have experienced in 40 years”: The founder of Horsch Maschinen GmbH sees four major challenges – and opportunities – for agriculture. What these are, he explains in the Farm & Food 4.0 interview.
Interview with Karl-Heinz Krudewig, 365FarmNet
Our premium partner will participate in the session
DataConnect combines data from different agtech suppliers. What’s in it for farmers? Karl-Heinz Krudewig with 365FarmNet shares his view.
John Deere and CLAAS on DataConnect
Interview with Roland Brenneke (John Deere) und Frank Drexler (CLAAS E-Systems)
DataConnect is a supplier-agnostic data standard. Listen to Roland Brenneke (John Deere) and Frank Drexler (CLAAS E-Systems) explaining the motivation for and the benefits of the new standard.
An overview of the entire program including times, speakers and topics can be found here:Programme 2020