Pioneering AgTech: Trend and Technology Scouting for Agri-Food Companies
Pioneering AgTech brings together groundbreaking startups and established companies in the agri-food industry. With this format, Farm & Food 4.0 and SmartHectar Innovation, combine a global startup network and leading agribusiness know-how to identify new products and technologies and enhance existing business models.
What Pioneering AgTech offers
- Relevant digital trends along the agri-food value chain, new technologies and advanced ideas from startups
- Moderated co-creation sessions between startups and industry partners
- Valuable knowledge transfer and feedback sessions
- Networking for collaboration or to accelerate further AgTech innovations
The Pioneering AgTech program
- Briefing workshop with industry partners to define startup scouting criteria
- Scouting and matchmaking process for industry partners
- Pitching event with startups presenting their latest technology trends
- Moderated co-creation sessions with startups and companies in the agri-food industry to improve the presented products or business models
- Keynotes by experts
- Get-together and networking
- 10 industry partners with 2 attendees each [get in touch]
- 10 seed startups with 2 founders each
- 30 attendees from different agricultural and food sectors who are interested in working with startups
- Experts from the AgTech sector
Your contact person
SmartHectar Innovation GmbH is the first AgTech & WaterTech accelerator in Germany to offer first-class growth opportunities for startups and investment opportunities for corporate partners.
Deutscher Bauernverlag GmbH
+49 152 227 58 925
Farm & Food 4.0 is the leading European conference for digitization in the agricultural and food sector. The next conference will take place on January 21, 2019.